Doctor insights on:
How Does My Immune System Fix Gastrointestinal Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Can a moderate to severe bacterial and parasitic gastrointestinal infection for 8 + months cause permanent gastrointestinal damage?
Unlikely.: Advise consultation with gastroenterologist. The gut has remarkable regenerative capabilities ...Read more
Dear sir, which type of antibiotic is the best for gastrointestinal infection. Such as stomach, colon and intestinal.
It all depends: There is no simple or generic answer to this question. It is all about what is causing the symptoms. Is it bacterial? Parasite? Worms? Or other GI abnormalities or conditions? ...Read more
SAME THING: The immune system does the infxn fighting for you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much does humira compromise my immune system?
- How much does taking weekly humira injections lower my immune system?
- How does alcohol affect my immune system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does the respiratory system interacts with the immune system?
- How does the immune system help maintain homeostasis?
- How does the immune system affected by ringworm?
- Rabies and the immune system
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online