Doctor insights on:
How Does Marinol Make You Feel
Doubtful: Unless you have a legitimate medical condition, it would be unlikely that you could get a prescription for marinol. This, of course, is if you go to an ethical doctor. Unfortunately, there are too many doctors (many seem to be located in florida) that will prescribe any medication for anyone as long as they are willing to pay. The good news is that the dea is closing these practices down! ...Read more
Legal in all States: Marinol is a prescription medicine and thus you cannot get it legally anywhere in the us without a prescription from a licenced physician/nurse. Physicians physicians and nurses (often under supervision of physicians) in all states can issue prescription for this medicine when appropriate. Consult your doc if you have questions/concerns. Good luck. ...Read more
No: Not an effective treatment for glaucoma because it doesn't lower the eye pressure for that long or that much (thus side effects are worse than therapeutic benefit). However, scientists are trying to study the effects to see if a safe drug compound can be derived from the active ingredient. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does acetaminophen make you feel?
- How does anxiety make you feel?
- How does low iron make you feel?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does zoloft make you feel?
- How does concerta make you feel?
- How does low vitamin d make you feel?
- How does low blood sugar make you feel?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free