Doctor insights on:
How Does Laser Treatment Affect Your Long Term Skin Health
Very safe: Long term effects should be to lessen the scar. ...Read more
Having lasers undereyes for leaky veins, but have to take meds for health problem. meds cause leaking in undereye veins. undoing the laser treatment?
Nope: Its a cash service.Get a more detailed answer ›
For weight loss, laser treatment like zerona is harmful for health? Which is other best way without side effect?
Safe but not wt loss: Zerona is a fat reduction device, not a weight loss solution. It is very safe, but with any device or laser, there comes risk. Your treatment provider should first review any possible side effects or complications with you, before having you sign a medical consent for services. Zerona, if used properly in the right patient, is not harmful to your health. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Please advise: the dermatologist or plastic surgeon who performed the tx. ...Read more
A few minutes: Most glaucoma laser treatments take only a few moments. They are seldom uncomfortable and can greatly decrease the eye's pressure. There is seldom any downtime after the procedure; most patients can get back to their normal activities in a matter of hours. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends: Vitiligo is an autoimmune disease - your immune cells attack pigment cells in your skin. Laser treatments can suppress the autoimmune response, allowing the pigment cells and skin color to come back. Unfortunately it can take many treatments to see results. Maintenance laser treatments are often needed or the vitiligo is likely to come back. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
1-3 years: But it can be repeated.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does alcohol affect the body long term?
- How does marijuana affect the brain long term?
- How long does laser treatment for vitiligo work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does dark chocolate affect your short term memory or health?
- How does long term alcohol use affect the body?
- How long does alcohol affect your liver?
- How does piercing affect my skin health?
- Talk to a dermatologist online