Doctor insights on:
How Does It Feel To Move Hand After Being Cast For Weeks
My hand is a darker purple color after having cast removed from 4th metacarpal break 2.5 weeks ago and fingers casted are still hard to move. Is it ok?
I broke or fractured my hand and its in a cast but when i move my hand it goes tingly and numb, is this supposed to happen?
I broke my left wrist two years ago and I still constantly have the urge to move it around and stretch it/pop it. I have also noticed a tremor when I hold something in my left hand as well. When the Dr took my cast off two years ago, my break wasn't nearl
You probably had: Some nerve damage to your ligaments when the fracture occurred that may have weakened the overall function of your wrist, I.e. Wrist flexion or extension. There was probably nothing anyone could have done to prevent this. Fractures could cause a micro tear in a ligament that healed but left calcium deposits and therefore scarring or stiffening the ligament. Doing some flexion/extension exercises m ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to get pregnant after being on the pill for 5 years?
- How does it feel to move hand with pin inside?
- How long does it take for scabies to go away after permethrin cream?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after exposure to strep does it take your body to feel its symptoms?
- How long does it take to feel pregnant after sex?
- How long does it take for broken hand bones to heal?
- Time to cure scabies with treatment
- How long does it take for swollen to go down in hand after surgery?