Doctor insights on:
How Does It Feel To Move Hand After Being Cast For Weeks
I broke or fractured my hand and its in a cast but when i move my hand it goes tingly and numb, is this supposed to happen?
My hand is a darker purple color after having cast removed from 4th metacarpal break 2.5 weeks ago and fingers casted are still hard to move. Is it ok?
I broke my left wrist two years ago and I still constantly have the urge to move it around and stretch it/pop it. I have also noticed a tremor when I hold something in my left hand as well. When the Dr took my cast off two years ago, my break wasn't nearl
You probably had: Some nerve damage to your ligaments when the fracture occurred that may have weakened the overall function of your wrist, I.e. Wrist flexion or extension. There was probably nothing anyone could have done to prevent this. Fractures could cause a micro tear in a ligament that healed but left calcium deposits and therefore scarring or stiffening the ligament. Doing some flexion/extension exercises m ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of peeling skin on your hands after having a cast?
- How long will my hand hurt after removing my cast?
- I broke my hand how much does the cast weigh is it heavy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does a broken hand need a cast?
- How should a walking cast feel?
- How to move a treadmill with a hand truck?
- Can u feel baby move at 7 weeks?
- When will i be able to move my hand after 10 weeks on cast