Doctor insights on:
How Does Hyperthyroidism Make You Infertile
For a few years I have had subclinical hyperthyroidism. Recently, i been gaining weight, been really dizzy and infertile, is it possible to switch to?
Hypothyroidism is a medical condition that lowers the level of thyroid hormone to a point where the patient has a marked decrease in overall health. Often the patient does not notice the loss of thyroid hormone for several weeks or more. Once diagnosed with low thyroid hormone levels, the patient will be prescribed with thyroid hormone to a point where the thyroid levels are normal and ...Read more
Curing hyperthyroid: To cure it, you need to know what causes it. There are many causes for hyperthyroidism, some are temporary and goes away without treatment, others require treatment to permanently treat it. In general, if u take away the thyroid gland (surgery or kill it with radioactive iodine), then the hyperthyroidism is cured (..But then you will be hypothyroid). U need a physician to help u with this disease. ...Read more
Thyroid Storm: Thyroid Storm It is rare condition which can occur with infection or trauma.Also sometimes in pregnancy with poor control or undiagnosed Hyperthyroidism and can start with childbirth or sugery It is life threatening condition.Signs and symptoms include rapid heart beat,high fever,jaundice,vomiting&diarrhea and dehydration.High fever and agitation This is life threatening needs immidiate treatment ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does hyperthyroidism make you hungry?
- How long does it take for chlamydia to make you infertile?
- How long does chlamydia take to make you infertile?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does having hyperthyroidism make you have rapid mood swings?
- Does hyperthyroidism make you have abrupt mood swings?
- Does having hyperthyroidism make you likely to have sudden mood swings?
- How long does it take for chlamydia to make a female infertile?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free