Doctor insights on:
How Does Hpv Spread From Person To Person
I am told that genital warts can appear on one's thighs? What other parts of an HPV positive person's body can spread it?
If one gets high risk HPV orally can it be spread through saliva onto person in the sense of one drinking from the same glass as the infected perso?
Hye. Dose hpv genital wart spread through washing underwaer toghather with infected person with just cold water and soup ?? Plz explain and why ??
Here are some...: For viral particles to gain access to body surface, there should be a compatible surface with cells and environment for the virus to harbor and replicate. So, the circumstance your described should pose almost zero odd to contract the virus. If contracted, personal humoral immune defense will try to fend off such invasion. All in all, for average healthy person, one should be okay to survive... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possibly: The visable location of an HPV lesion is not the only tissue that may shed virus. Most will clear visible lesions over time, but the germ may still reside in tissues and shed intermittantly.Use of condoms can help prevent spread, but are not 100% effective, specifically for surfaces not covered bu the condom. ...Read more
HPV THROUGH COTACT: If by contact you mean nonsexual contact than the answer is no but it can spread easily through sexual contact if one of the sexual partner has lesions called condylomata or genital warts. It is preventable by immunising boys and girls starting at age 11. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does malaria spread from person to person?
- How does poison ivy spread from person to person?
- How does mrsa spread from person to person?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can chiggers spread from one person to another?
- Spread of anemia
- Can sepsis be spread from person to person?
- How fast does gangrene spread in a diabetic person?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free