Doctor insights on:
How Does Guaifenesin Work
My dr recommended cough syrup with guaifenesin to better CM for helping conceive. Will it still work with phenylephrine HCL 10mg in it ? No dm though.
What?: I might be misunderstanding your question, but are you under the assumption that guaifenesin will help you to conceive a child? Cough syrup, of any kind, will not enhance you chances of becoming pregnant...It will however help your cough... If I'm misunderstanding please repost your question. ...Read more
Depends on age: No. The usual dose is 600 mg of guaifenisn and sometimes up to 1200 as a sustained release formula for an adult.. Anyone can be sensitive to any medication so it may cause side effects in a sensitive individual. Rashes, hives, trouble breathing are all signs of an allergic reaction. www.drugs.com has great information on any drug. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for claritin to work?
- How long does it take for miralax to work?
- How quickly does benadryl start to work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How fast does propranolol work?
- Cefdinir how long does it take to work
- How long does it take for b12 injections to work?
- How long does magnesium citrate take to work?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free