Doctor insights on:
How Does Epilepsy Effect Periodontitis
Generally no: Alcohol is alcohol, and the same amount is present in a shot (1 1/2 oz) of 40% whiskey or other distilled spirits, 12 oz of beer or 5 oz of usual table wine. There are people who may be sensitive to the congeners in drinks, which give it color, taste, body etc, so a seizure may be more likely if they drink red wine than if they drink beer. Alcohol also interacts with drugs used to treat it. Dont. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Epilepsy and e beta thalassemia are related? Is Epilepsy occurred for thalassemia? If someone have both diseases then what will be the effect?
None: There should be no effect on your ability to conceive. ...Read more
I've got nocturnal epilepsy, if I suddenly stop taking anti-epileptic drugs (200 mg, twice a day) would that effect my brain?
Potentially: Seizures are aberrant discharges of your brain so if you have seizures whether they happen during the day or night, your brain is in a frenzied state for some time and then enters a dormant type of state (post ictal). The hard part about nocturnal seizures is that since unconscious when asleep, could be happening many times. That may lead to a status condition in some people. Speak with dr. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does the thyroid effect ringing in the ears?
- How long does it take for benadryl to take effect?
- How long does antibiotic take to take effect lyme disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does making yourself throw up effect your body?
- How much effect does being overweight have on getting bad knees?
- How does kidney failure effect glucose levels?
- How long does warfarin take to reach maximum effect?
- Talk to a neurologist online