Doctor insights on:
How Does Ehrlichia Spread
They are all...: Infections that are transmitted to humans by the bite of a tick. ...Read more
Do you mean Acne?: I assume u mean Acne? Acne is not contagious like a virus or poison ivy, and doesn't spread by touch. Acne is due to a combination of androgen hormone activity, excessive sebum production, clogged pores, inflammation and secondary infection. Individuals are affected differently in severity and affected areas. There are several treatment options depending on severity. See ur dr to discuss options. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Mild/moderate episodic pain in left upper side that also spreads to my back? It has been happening for almost a month. Worse with eating. 19 y.o. F
Spine Injury: This pain in the distribution as you suggested is the result of an irritated nerve or facet joints or other injury typically in the lumbar spine (low back) which are caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease, etc requiring further evaluation by a pain/spine specialist. You may be a candidate for epidural steroid injections for relief. ...Read more
Do you mean MRSA?: MRSA, is a type of bacteria that has evolved to resist many antibiotics, including methicillin. The bacteria can be present, and not pose a problem, on healthy people, but if it leads to an actual infection, it can be difficult to treat. Therefore, precautions must be taken to prevent the bacteria's spread to someone who could get infected with it. ...Read more
Unlikely: The typical high end dose is 3000 mg daily. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does colon cancer take to spread?
- How fast does liver cancer spread?
- How fast does endometrial cancer spread?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How fast does oral cancer spread?
- How fast does pancreatic cancer spread?
- How quickly does bladder cancer grow and spread?
- How fast does colon cancer spread?
- How fast does squamous cell cancer spread to lymph nodes?