Doctor insights on:
How Does Dying Your Hair Affect Your Eyes
Irritate: The what of the blow dryer could have an irritating effect on the skin around the eyes both from the heat and hot air. If this is concern be careful how you use blow dryer, facing it away from the face. If there symptoms that do not respond to conservative compresses and eye drops you should see eye doctor for reassurance. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have grown hairs on my face right below my eyes and area around there please help me with this i don't wanna shave those coz it will grow even more ?
As above: Perhaps u will consider seeing a dermatologist. ...Read more
Yes: Most every surface of the body is covered in fine vellus hairs. In some people these can be longer or more prominent. ...Read more
Nope: If your eye wanders after the bangs of the hair block the vision, an underlying problem is being brought out. The bangs did not cause the problem, but they may reveal a pre-existing problem. Eye MDs use a test called cover-uncover to do the same thing. See your eye MD for a complete evaluation of your wandering eye. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does smoking affect your hair?
- Does dying your hair make it fall out?
- Dying the whites of your eyes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does piles affect the eyes?
- Will dying your hair while pregnant effect the baby
- How does chlamydia affect your body?
- How does smoking tobacco affect your body?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free