Doctor insights on:
How Does Broca Aphasia Affect The Nervous System
Can you use an empi select pain control system while on lithium. :) just curious. Cause pain n nerve stimulation while on nervousness meds lithium :?
Wisdom tooth pulled last Friday, gave me alot numbing, nauseated, nervousness, diaherrea. felt this way since thenhow long till out of system complete?
Broca's: These patients have an 'expressive' aphasia. Their reception is good and therefore understand everything, however they are unable to express themselves, their speech comes out like gibberish and doesn't make sense. This is often highly frustrating because they know what they want to say but just can't get it out properly. Hope this helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Trouble speaking: Broca's aphasia refers to an aphasia that usually occurs when a specific area of the brain suffers an injury, for example from a stroke or head injury. The left inferior frontal lobe is usually the area of concern. Patients have difficulty with speaking. They have full comprehension and know what they want to say, but cannot get the words out. It is a motor deficit and leads to the loss of speech. ...Read more
A sufferer of insomnia, wernicke's aphasia, s amnesia and ocd, myopia, apd, is this problematic? Am i unhealthy?
Some of these: Conditions are relatively minor ; others are more serious. Do you want to be healthier? I would encourage you to work with your doctor using a team approach to address they medical problems. Take care. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does a stroke affect the nervous system?
- How does chocolate affect the nervous system?
- How are common does cysticercosis affect the nervous system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does alzheimer's s affect the nervous system?
- How does dystonia affect the nervous system?
- How does the respiratory system affect the nervous system?
- How does pain affect a babys developing nervous system?
- Talk to a neurologist online