Doctor insights on:
How Does Antihistamine Affect Your Ability To Hear
Yes.: Protect your ears from loud noise (ipods, lawnmower, loud music, gunfire). ...Read more
Can we improve our ability to hear different sounds and distinguish them by just listening to music?
Highly unlikely: Making an incision and placing a tube in the ear drum can cause scarring. However, it is highly unlikely that the scarring would cause any hearing loss, even after repeated tube placement. Having the condition for which the tubes are being placed is usually casuing hearing loss. The benefits of tube placement far out-weigh not having them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does tinnitus reduce the ability to hear well? Everything sounds a bit muffled from my left ear. I have ringing but why isn't the hearing well?
I have fluid in my inner ear. It is really affecting my ability to hear. It drains enough to coat my outer ear and become a crusty film in 60 minutes?
Diagnosed with etd, dull, dark ear drums, pain in ears, dulled hearing. Slightly better on beconase (beclomethasone) & antihistamines for one month. What next?.
ETD: If persistent see an allergist and may need an ENT as well. They will know what to do to help. ...Read more
Since my friend took Benadryl (diphenhydramine) and Mucinex i just want to make sure she isn't going to have a hear attack or her liver shut down. It wasn't a suicide.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Antihistamine affect ability hear
- Does speed affect your running ability?
- Fatigue affect hearing ability hear tired
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does caffeine affect the bodys ability to absorb iron?
- Does having a lumpectomy affect my ability to exercise?
- How long does it take for antihistamines to leave your system?
- How long does it take for antihistamines to get out of your system?
- Talk to a dermatologist online