Doctor insights on:
How Does A Womans Temperature Get When She Is Ovulating
I had a drop in my temperature today below the coverline on my BBT chart at 5 days post ovulation does that mean I won't get a pregnant this cycle. ?
If a woman has a temperature at the time of ovulation does it decrease her chance of getting pregnant.?
I am charting my cycles with my BBT. My husband and I had (unprotected) sex the day of my temperature rise, so 1 day after ovulation. Is it possible to get pregnant?
No: Not that soon.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes.: Infertility has many causes and ovulation is just one of them. You could still ovulate and your infertility could be caused by a man's sperm issue or tubal blockage. If you don't want to be pregnant, take birth control to stop ovulation. If you want to be pregnant and you've tried for a year, see a doctor! Take prenatal vitamins. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can a woman know when she is ovulating?
- How does a woman know when she is pregnant?
- How does a female know when she is ovulating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many eggs does a woman have in her when she is born?
- Can a woman get pregnant if she is not ovulating?
- How can a woman tell if she is ovulating?
- When does a woman ovulate and for how long
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free