Doctor insights on:
How Does A Womans Temperature Get When She Is Ovulating
If a woman has a temperature at the time of ovulation does it decrease her chance of getting pregnant.?
I had a drop in my temperature today below the coverline on my BBT chart at 5 days post ovulation does that mean I won't get a pregnant this cycle. ?
I am charting my cycles with my BBT. My husband and I had (unprotected) sex the day of my temperature rise, so 1 day after ovulation. Is it possible to get pregnant?
Can a woman ovulate & not get a period until 1-2 months after?If so is the just hanging around until a period begins?
Not really : if and when one ovulated one of two things happen. Either you get pregnant or you don't. If you do not get pregnant the egg dies in about 14 days which triggers a withdrawal in hormones causing a cycle. If your periods are irregular then you are not ovulating or not ovulating consistently ...Read more
Yes.: Infertility has many causes and ovulation is just one of them. You could still ovulate and your infertility could be caused by a man's sperm issue or tubal blockage. If you don't want to be pregnant, take birth control to stop ovulation. If you want to be pregnant and you've tried for a year, see a doctor! Take prenatal vitamins. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many eggs does a woman have in her when she is born?
- How does a woman know when she is pregnant?
- How does a female know when she is ovulating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a woman get pregnant if she is not ovulating?
- How does a 12 year old get shots if she is scared to death of needles?
- How to tell when a woman is ovulating while breastfeeding?
- How does a woman know if she is pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free