Doctor insights on:
How Does A Woman Know If She Is Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Are probiotics safe for pregnant women? I have no idea what this means. My wife knows I use avvo and wanted me to ask this question. I hope it doesn't mean she is pregnant.
Get it checked.: Possible causes for galactorrhea include but are not limited to use of birth control pills, tricyclic antidepressants, antipsychotic meds, some sedatives, fennel, anise, fenugreek, some hypertension meds, cocaine, opioids, hypothyroidism, prolactinoma, renal dz, pregnancy, testosterone deficiency in men ; significant breast stimulation. ...Read more
Timing: A women conceives in proximity to when she ovulates. This typically occurs mid-cycle. Intercourse during those days increases your chances. Also, if you have been trying for a while, consider a sperm count. Up to 50% of infertility is due to male factor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does a woman know when she is pregnant?
- How can a woman not know she is pregnant?
- How soon does a woman experience an increase in appetite when shes pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can a woman tell if she is pregnant?
- How can a obese woman tell if she is pregnant?
- Can a woman know she is pregnant after having sex?
- How can a girl know if she is pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online