Doctor insights on:
How Does A Splenectomy Affect My Red Blood Cells
Different ways: The spleen is an organ that helps with some types of infection from encapsulated organisms, platelets, and it also removes old worn out red blood cells. You would not likely know of any side effect on your red blood cells, and your blood tests for your red blood cells are likely to be normal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
1+ occult blood and 4-10 red blood cells in my urine what could be the cause? Don't know what else to add
Red cells in urine: You have microhematuria, it can have multitude of causes and medical guidelines require that you have a workup. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does a high salt diet affect red blood cells?
- How does gastroparesis affect my blood sugar?
- How can a low red blood cell count affect exercising?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can diet affect red blood cell count?
- Does red wine affect blood pressure?
- How to rebuild red blood cells?
- How to get red blood cells?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free