Doctor insights on:
How Does A Sex Therapist Help Couples Facing Infertility
Ask urologist. : These specialists actually refer patients commonly for sex therapy. ...Read more
See your doctor: He/she should have listings in the area you desire. ...Read more
Sometimes I feel disappointed in being male just because I lack the organs to have true sex with men. Is that concern too foolish for a therapist?
NO: Please, that would be totally unprofessional and a therapist could lose their license if that were the case. It is not group sex but therapy and answering questions, learning to set the stage and to relax and enjoy the relationship. For many this is not so easy due to life's experiences. ...Read more
Teach, Troubleshoot: Sex therapists R trained 2help people identify & overcome obstacles that get in their way of engaging in &/or enjoying sex. This is done through talking & not through any sexual activity involving touch. Sex therapists are often trained as psychologists or counselors/psychotherapists. One of my favorite sex therapists = Dr. Ruth Westheimer: www.drruth.com ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: I will have to respectfully disagree with the other doctors response. Guilt is an important part of your emotional and spiritual make up. It can tell when things are right or wrong, just as pain can tell you that something physically is wrong. Religious beliefs are important, no one should tell you otherwise. If yourbeliefs are telling you that your situation is wrong and sex is not right-listen. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sex therapist facing infertility
- Does acupuncture help with infertility?
- How can a couple satisfy one another without having sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does hyperthyroidism make you infertile?
- How long does it take epididymitis to cause infertility?
- Does amoxicillin help after unprotected sex?
- How does female feel in sex?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free