Doctor insights on:
Wearing a condom: Does not alter the act of a male losing his virginity. ...Read more
Yours or his?: This is always a big event in the life of a woman and should not be taken lightly. The consent must be mutual, the approach gentle and sweet, and not rushed. Do you desire this or are you being pressured. There is a lot less at stake for the man to lose his virginity. If the man is a virgin, however, there is a risk that he might be embarrased about awkwardness. ...Read more
No age limit.: For losing your virginity. Absence of regular sex or celibacy is not bad for health.Benefits of celibacy includes protection from hpv which can lead to cervical cancer, reduce risk of other stds such as herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia, genital warts reduce risk of unwanted pregnancy reduce risk of marrying someone solely because of an unwanted pregnancy. ...Read more
That is not part of: The definition. Penetration of vagina with the penis (to whatever depth) would be considered "loss of virginity". ...Read more
Ask him!: Just like in women, the only way to tell if someone is a virgin is to ask. There is no other telltale sign upon physical examination to determine whether virgin or not. And if you want to play semantics, you can get specific as to virginity w/regards to oral sex vs vaginal vs anal vs ? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How painful is losing your virginity?
- At what age does a healthy man lose his ability to naturally keep an erection
- Does the position a man sleeps in affect his fertility?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How a man can improve his fertility?
- How to make a man stop biting his nails?
- How can a man increase his ejaculation volume?
- How long do you bleed for after losing your virginity?
- How can a man lose his stomach roll?