Doctor insights on:
Wearing a condom: Does not alter the act of a male losing his virginity. ...Read more
Yours or his?: This is always a big event in the life of a woman and should not be taken lightly. The consent must be mutual, the approach gentle and sweet, and not rushed. Do you desire this or are you being pressured. There is a lot less at stake for the man to lose his virginity. If the man is a virgin, however, there is a risk that he might be embarrased about awkwardness. ...Read more
No age limit.: For losing your virginity. Absence of regular sex or celibacy is not bad for health.Benefits of celibacy includes protection from hpv which can lead to cervical cancer, reduce risk of other stds such as herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia, genital warts reduce risk of unwanted pregnancy reduce risk of marrying someone solely because of an unwanted pregnancy. ...Read more
That is not part of: The definition. Penetration of vagina with the penis (to whatever depth) would be considered "loss of virginity". ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can a man lose his stomach roll?
- Caloric intake and weight loss in men
- How does a man lose weight after 50?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Determining if someone is pregnant
- How does a man get an anal or rectal prolapse not gay?
- How to lose man boobs when youre a 13 year old boy?
- How can a man increase his ejaculation volume?
- At what age does a healthy man lose his ability to naturally keep an erection