Doctor insights on:
Determining If Someone Is Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No: ImpossibleGet a more detailed answer ›
Men and pregnancy:
Men are not made in natural way to get pregnant and incubate pregnancy to term because they lack ovary, fallopian tube and uterus.
Getting pregnant require the egg which after it is fertilized with a spermatozoa, is carried via the fallopian tube and the embryo is implanted into the endometrium. ...Read more
No: Other than for spermicides, I am not aware of any. ...Read more
Your man is lucky: Not all pregnant women do want to have more sex, and their desire can be different depending on the time of pregnancy and the other symptoms they are experiencing. For those who do, it is probably related to the changing hormone levels in pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor online
- How does a man know he has chlamydia?
- How does a guy know he has chlamydia?
- How does a guy know if he has an std?
- How does a woman know when she is pregnant?
- How does your body know when your pregnant?
- Does a narcissist know he is a narcissist?
- How to get pregnant when he pulls out?
- If a man gets ocular mg at 69 will he die from it or with it
- Is it normal that a man not know when he cums?