Doctor insights on:
How Does A Bone With Titanium Plate Break
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
Nasal surgery: For instance if you nose is something that bothers you the noes can be adjusted to make it more narrow. ...Read more
Nasal bone removal: Bone removed from the inside of your nose to straighten the septum or open the nasal airway by operating on the turbinates is considered functional surgery. Removing a bony hump or straightening the outside of the nose by removing nasal bone is considered plastic surgery. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I recently asked if excessive bone deposition in the bridge of nose could be reversed. The reply was plastic surgery, are there natural methods?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a titanium plate keep my bones from moving?
- Titanium plate in neck allergy
- Titanium plates for surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to break a foot bone?
- How to break a bone in your foot?
- Long term effects of titanium plates in jaw
- Is it safer to have titanium or stainless steel plate if 16?
- Titanium bone plates