Doctor insights on:
How Do You Wash Spinach To Get Rid Of Salmonella
Supportive care: Gastroenteritis, the most common manifestation of salmonella infection in us, generally requires a supportive care, i.e., maintaining good fluid balance. Exceptions include young infants and individuals with sickle cell disease who may require antibiotics treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Have recently had salmonella and is still present post antibiotics. How do I get rid of it or speed up the eradication process? Has been 2 months
How long after being possibly exposed to salmonella (from spinach contaminated ) do i need to wait for symptoms to appear? Over 72h so far.
12-72 hours: Hi, the average incubation period for salmonellosis is 12-36 hours and can be up to 72 hours. Rarely in presence of certain circumstances it can take longer to develop symptoms. Seeing that you are young and don't have any predisposing factors, I'd say you are in the clear. ...Read more
NO: Prevent salmonella infections by improve food safty practices through political action. Do not eat raw or undercooked eggs or meats. Food handler hygene. Maintain time-temperature standards for food handling/preparation/storage. Ban unpasturized dairy products. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of salmonella infection?
- How do i get rid of my skin rashes i wash hands all day long at the hospital?
- How can you get salmonella poisoning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you get rid of clorox smells?
- How do you get rid of phlegm?
- How do you get rid of saggy skin?
- How do you get rid of candida naturally?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online