Doctor insights on:
How Do You Treat Rapid Heartbeat From Cocaine Or Ecstasy
I ate chinese food, im young but feel dizzy, heart beat is high, is this treatable, should i worry?
Usually not. : Typical symptoms include anemia (fatigue, dizziness, pale color), low platelet count (increased bruising or bleeding) and low white blood cell counts (fever, infection). Certainly anemia can cause a high heart rate, but this is not always seen in leukemia. Many things can cause a high heart rate. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Need a monitor: It is difficult to tell why you are having this kind of response. The early morning cortisol levels are increasing. That is the stress hormone that fluctuates causing you to wake up. It may be that you are just becoming "startled" on morning arousal. A cardiac monitor worn overnight would be helpful in determining the cause of your symptoms. ...Read more
Symptoms: With what you describe, you should see your doctor for evaluation. There are multiple possibilities, some of them could be serious, some no big deal. No way to know from out here with no information. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to stop rapid heartbeat from adderall?
- How do you treat infection from tick bite?
- How do you treat and keep ringworm from spreading on your face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do antibiotics cause rapid heartbeat?
- How do you treat chafing?
- How do you treat impetigo?
- How do you treat measles?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free