Doctor insights on:
How Do You Treat Bone Spurs In Your Ankle
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
Bone spurs: Bone spurs to the feet and ankles are most often caused from trauma or arthritis (wear and tear to the joints) or in the case of the calcaneous (heel bone) can be from Enthesopathy (pulling of soft tissue from bone). This can be cause from the tendon or ligament from being too tight and resulting in a chronic pulling off situation. See your podiatrist and he/she can help. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Would bone spurs hurt 24/7? I have either those or a tendon problem. front of ankle only hurts to lunge/jump and KILLS to tumble on if I try even once
After you have the bone spurs removed from the ankle , what happens then are you put into plaster or a boot do you still need to use a walking aid ?
Is there something that could make me prone to bone spurs? Every time I injure a joint they end up removing one. Ankle, knee and shoulder so far.
I have incredible pain in my feet.Brownish dots going up ankles as well.I'm obese.Doc says I have bone spurs and plantar fasc. When will pain go away?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to remove 2 bone spurs in your ankle?
- How do you treat broken collar bone?
- Why do you get bone spurs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you sprain your ankle fast?
- How do you break your ankle?
- How do you make your ankle swell?
- How do you sprain your ankle on purpose?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free