Doctor insights on:
How Do You Treat Bacterial Vaginosis
Check up: Bv usually needs to be treated by prescription antibiotics. If you have frequent recurrences, talk to your doctor about possible ways to balance your pH and keep the vaginal bacteria in better balance. Some people used over the counter products such as rephresh or luvena. Some physicians use vaginal suppositories containing boric acid, but these need to be made by a compounding pharmacist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No, unless chronic.: Bacterial vaginosis is not a sexually transmitted infection. That means if you have bacterial vaginosis, you will not pass it to your sexual partner. However, recurrent bacterial vaginosis infections may require that you be cultured for chlamydia and if positive your boyfirend may also need treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i treat bacterial vaginosis?
- How do you stop and prevent bacterial vaginosis?
- How can i treat bacterial vaginosis at home?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Medications treat bacterial vaginosis
- 3 ways to treat bacterial vaginosis
- Does cefprozil treat bacterial vaginosis?
- D mannose treat bacterial vaginosis
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free