Doctor insights on:
How Do You Treat An Intraductal Papilloma Of The Breast
It depends.: Intraductal papillomas are benign tumors found commonly within the nipple ducts. They are often responsible for bloody nipple discharge. Treatment depends on their location within the breast: if it is next to the nipple, it can often be safely watched. In contrast, those found within the periphery of the breast should be surgically removed since they are occasionally next to breast cancer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had an intraductal papilloma removed from my left breast about 4 months ago and i'm still having pains in that breast, can that be normal?
What are the symptoms of a breast intraductal papilloma? I'm nursing but I don't have bloody discharge .
Why do you ask?: Very often they produce no symptoms or signs whatsoever. ...Read more
I have been diagnosis with sclerosing intraductal papilloma with lesion on breast. What are the treatment? So worried.
Surgical excision: Sclerosing intraductl papilloma is a benign lesion which developes in milk ducts, but sometimes it may be associated with breast cancer . So if this diagnosis was made by a needle biopsy, it is recommended to have surgical excision to verify presence or lack of presence of assoiated malignancy. ...Read more
I have pain in my left armpit & it feels swollen. I had an intraductal papilloma in my left breast removed in march. Could the two be related?
Lymph nodes: There could still be some swollen lymph nodes related to the surgery 4 months ago. ...Read more
Usual surgical: Infection bleeding deformity.Get a more detailed answer ›
Lump in areole region with milky discharge like sticky no foul odor with breast enlargement is it intraductal papilloma. If it is,is surgery necessary?
Not really: papilloma, if it is, not going to cause "milky discharge". Somethingelse going on, You need to see your doc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the purpose of an mmpi and how do you interprit the results?
- How do you clean the sensitive area of an elder after the defecation?
- How do you treat damaged hair hair loss loss of the hair line?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you treat bursitis of the shoulder?
- How do you get rid of the fish smell from my penis?
- How do you treat swollen lips due to an allergic reaction?
- How do you get rid of neck pain from sleeping in the wrong position?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free