Doctor insights on:
How Do You Treat A Paper Cut On Your Eye
Piece of plastic hit me in the eye, it feels like a paper cut.Eye burn and is run. Only hurt when open eyes wash with water & refresh for eyes
It : It sounds like a corneal abrasion. It is a very painful condition but fortunately resolves quickly. Corneal abrasion expose your cornea to infection so you should be treated with an antibiotic as a prophylaxis. You should be seen by an ophthalmologist to make sure that there is no ruptured globe and to make sure that all foreign material is removed. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
11 month old has a tiny paper cut on his index finger. Very tiny amounts of blood is dripping out , how do I stop it ? Treat it ?
Tiny paper cut on his index finger. Tiny amounts of blood is dripping out , how to treat it ? Stop bleeding ?
Bandages: This is why they make bandages.Get a more detailed answer ›
Virus causing hot flashes and lesions (paper cut like) on fingers and knuckles. What can I do to treat the lesions?
Lesions: Do not delay but see your primary doctor. You may also need to see a Rheumatologist. ...Read more
Few days: It depends how deep it is but generally a paper cut is well healed in 4-7 days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get a cyst on your eye?
- How do you treat a boil on your face?
- How do you treat a cold sore on your lip?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you make a boil on your vagina go away before it gets bigger?
- How exactly do you pop a blood vessel in your eye?
- How do you treat small skin bumps on triceps area of your arms?
- How do you treat and keep ringworm from spreading on your face?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free