Doctor insights on:
How Do You Treat A Paper Cut On Your Eye
Piece of plastic hit me in the eye, it feels like a paper cut.Eye burn and is run. Only hurt when open eyes wash with water & refresh for eyes
It : It sounds like a corneal abrasion. It is a very painful condition but fortunately resolves quickly. Corneal abrasion expose your cornea to infection so you should be treated with an antibiotic as a prophylaxis. You should be seen by an ophthalmologist to make sure that there is no ruptured globe and to make sure that all foreign material is removed. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
11 month old has a tiny paper cut on his index finger. Very tiny amounts of blood is dripping out , how do I stop it ? Treat it ?
Tiny paper cut on his index finger. Tiny amounts of blood is dripping out , how to treat it ? Stop bleeding ?
Bandages: This is why they make bandages.Get a more detailed answer ›
Virus causing hot flashes and lesions (paper cut like) on fingers and knuckles. What can I do to treat the lesions?
Lesions: Do not delay but see your primary doctor. You may also need to see a Rheumatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treating a stye
- How do you treat an eye infection?
- How do you treat styes in the eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you treat a boil on your leg?
- How do you treat a boil on your face?
- How do you cure a stye in your eye?
- How do you get a cyst on your eye?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free