Doctor insights on:
How Do You Test Your Carpet To See If It Emits Toxic Fumes
Carpet Toxins: Contact the environmental health center - dallas for a full evaluation of your home and its contents. They have many ways of testing for numerous environmental toxins. ...Read more
Chemical Toxicity: It may make you subtly ill. It will probably not be obvious. If you are sensitive to other environmental chemicals, new carpet is not a good option for you. It can also harbor mold with mold toxins. Be aware of your environment. Trust your nose! ...Read more
Environ. Toxins: All new carpets emit 14 different types of solvents, of which, stryrene and xylene are two. These can be very toxic to environmentally ill patients and babies. Never lie a baby on new carpet! ...Read more
Irritating chemicals: ARDS is caused mainly by extensive lung inflammation and small blood vessel injury due to sepsis (bacterial infection of the blood), trauma and/or severe pulmonary infection such as pneumonia. However, ARDS also can be linked to multiple transfusions, inhalation of salt water, smoke inhalation of toxic chemicals, aspiration of vomit (inhaling vomit into the lungs), narcotics, sedatives, overdoses. ...Read more
You should be: OK but avoid mixing ammonia and bleach. ...Read more
Yes/no: Depends on the fumes. Lungs have no pain fibers. Most things inhaled may cause chemical burns to the large airways and cuase burning sensation. Pleurisy is the cover of the lungs and have pain fibers. If they are inflammation then yes=pain. I would avoid fumes if possible and use a respirator if needed. Fumes can also cause significant lung issues acute and chronic. ...Read more
Can u hold ur breath for few seconds when preg? I didnt want to breath in toxic fumes but now worried I starved my embryo of oxygen?
Radiator type oil-filled space heater in infant son's room was leaking.I didn't realize until a few days late.Was he exposed to toxic fumes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should you wait to test to see if your pregnant?
- How long do you wait to see if your pregnant?
- How long do you wait to see a doctor if your pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do it take to see if your pregnant?
- Eyes vision correction and how do you see
- What doctor do you see when your pregnant?
- What doctor do you see for red veins on your eyelids?
- What happens if you are exposed to toxic fumes from the carpet?