Doctor insights on:
How Do You Test Your Carpet To See If It Emits Toxic Fumes
Carpet Toxins: Contact the environmental health center - dallas for a full evaluation of your home and its contents. They have many ways of testing for numerous environmental toxins. ...Read more
Chemical Toxicity: It may make you subtly ill. It will probably not be obvious. If you are sensitive to other environmental chemicals, new carpet is not a good option for you. It can also harbor mold with mold toxins. Be aware of your environment. Trust your nose! ...Read more
Environ. Toxins: All new carpets emit 14 different types of solvents, of which, stryrene and xylene are two. These can be very toxic to environmentally ill patients and babies. Never lie a baby on new carpet! ...Read more
Irritating chemicals: ARDS is caused mainly by extensive lung inflammation and small blood vessel injury due to sepsis (bacterial infection of the blood), trauma and/or severe pulmonary infection such as pneumonia. However, ARDS also can be linked to multiple transfusions, inhalation of salt water, smoke inhalation of toxic chemicals, aspiration of vomit (inhaling vomit into the lungs), narcotics, sedatives, overdoses. ...Read more
You should be: OK but avoid mixing ammonia and bleach. ...Read more
Radiator type oil-filled space heater in infant son's room was leaking.I didn't realize until a few days late.Was he exposed to toxic fumes?
I had an attack of acute pancreatitis due to alcohol consumption and extended exposure to toxic fumes from this epoxy. How long not to drink?
Can u hold ur breath for few seconds when preg? I didnt want to breath in toxic fumes but now worried I starved my embryo of oxygen?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you wait to see a doctor if your pregnant?
- How long should you wait to test to see if your pregnant?
- How do you eat if they have to cut out your tongue for cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i test my teenager to see if they are smoking cigarettes?
- How to do push ups if you have arthritis in your hands?
- Can you explain how pollen makes your eyes itchy if you are allergic to it?
- How long do you have to hold a normal pen laser in your eye before it blinds you?
- How long do you wait to see if your pregnant?