Doctor insights on:
How Do You Tell If There Is Fluid In A Joint
Not dangerous.: Fluid in the joint indicates that the joint is inflamed. Lots of things cause inflammation. It is uncommon for the joint fluid itself to cause a problem. The fluid is an indication of an underlying problem. Most of the time the fluid is a reflection of a minor inflammation and not a cause of great concern. Seek medical help if you have lots of pain, joint heat or a fever. ...Read more
Not possible: there is no such condition." double jointed" seems like a term that is used for laxity in normal joints. There is a wide range of what is normal. ...Read more
See below: If you have pain, swelling or decreased range of motion these are signs that a joint is having problems. ...Read more
Limbers them up!: But is sounds too pleasurable for you. Usually considered harmless, but you may be a little "ocd" about it! ...Read more
Can you tell me if there are any myths behind jointed eyebrows or what does jointed eyebrows signify?
Monobrow means : Nothing. Remember the actress brook shields, she had the most prominent uinbrow, she is a very normal person. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you tell someone they are bipolar?
- How do you tell if you have an ear infection?
- How do you tell if you have a kidney infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you tell grandkids grandma is a lesbian?
- How do you tell if you have breast cancer?
- How do you tell if you have genital warts?
- How do you tell if you have a broken rib?
- How to tell if you have fluid in your lungs?