Doctor insights on:
How Do You Tease Your Hair Like A Scene Kid
Unclear : Please rephrase your question. We would love to help you! ...Read more
Neighbor kid very scared of her dad whenever things happen she freaks out. Like loosing her jacket or a bubble popped in her hair. Keep my kid away?
Hard to say? : A child exhibiting extreme fear of a parent is a red flag. Do you mean when she lost her jacket she was afraid to tell her dad? Is that what you are getting at? Trust your gut. A mom's intuition is often correct! ...Read more
Number of causes: One non-infectious cause can be seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp. There are special shampoos that can help with this. Infectious causes can be caused by yeast (fungal) infections such as ringworm of the scalp (tinea capitis). Oral medicines and shampoos are used to kill the yeast. ...Read more
Hair care : yes it will be fine. If it gets in the eyes it can sting and hurt as it does in anyone's eyes. Be careful and use it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you prevent your hair from falling out?
- Getting rid of vaginal hair and boil marks
- How do you get rid of lice in your armpit hair?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you lose your hair with taxol or texatere?
- How long do weed stay in your hair?
- How long do drugs stay in your hair?
- How do you get rid of a ingrown hair?
- Talk to a pediatrician online