Doctor insights on:
How Do You Speed Up Healing A Broken Wrist
Writing should be: A thing you are doing now. As use of fingers and structures ie the muscles of the fingers that start in the forearm is good therapy and exercise even if still being treated. Writing does not just come fromthe wrist or fingers but the brain and the entire arm. One can write even with a pen taped to a cast without fingers!. The sooner one starts doing "normal" activity the quicker you feel normal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How can I speed up the recovering of wrist and/or finger injury? Does daily motrin or Advil help healing?
P.R.I.C.E.: Protect, rest, ice, compress, elevate. Ibuprofen (motrin, advil) can reduce inflammation, thus reduce swelling and improve healing. Make sure you give it time to heal, avoid activities that cause pain. Pain is a defense mechanism, don't ignore it. It you repeatedly injury or re-injure it the healing time will be prolonged. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I broke my wrist in my growth plate and i had a bone realinment to fix it now i am in a cast is there anything i can do to speed up the healing proces?
Hand/wrist/thumb trauma from car accident 5 months ago. No fracture, but still cannot apply weight/force. Any way to speed healing?
I have a broken wrist, where should I go to get treated and what sort of treatment options are out there?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you know if a yeast infection is healing?
- How long do you have wait to have sex after a broken hip?
- How do you help heal a broken toe?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you cope with a broken wrist?
- How often do you need a touch up or enhancement after laser eye surgery?
- Painful how do you know if a right pinky toe is broken or just bruised
- How do you teach a little boy to pee standing up if no dad?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free