Doctor insights on:
How Do You Speed Up Healing A Broken Wrist
It is possible: Yes it is possible but not very likely ...Read more
I have a broken wrist, where should I go to get treated and what sort of treatment options are out there?
Writing should be: A thing you are doing now. As use of fingers and structures ie the muscles of the fingers that start in the forearm is good therapy and exercise even if still being treated. Writing does not just come fromthe wrist or fingers but the brain and the entire arm. One can write even with a pen taped to a cast without fingers!. The sooner one starts doing "normal" activity the quicker you feel normal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I broke my wrist in my growth plate and i had a bone realinment to fix it now i am in a cast is there anything i can do to speed up the healing proces?
Hand/wrist/thumb trauma from car accident 5 months ago. No fracture, but still cannot apply weight/force. Any way to speed healing?
Immobilize: This is a strange question. Are you sure that it is broken? Fractures involving the wrist can be complicated and lead to permanent pain and disability so it is imperative that you seek proper evaluation and treatment. In other words, go see your family doctor or a hand specialist without delay! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Speed up broken bone healing
- How to speed up healing of bruises?
- What should my friend with a broken foot do to speed healing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Speed up fracture healing
- How to do a wrist push up?
- What to do when you have a broken wrist?
- What could you do with a broken wrist?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free