Doctor insights on:
How Do You Remove Ticks From Humans
Tick bite: If the tick is actually biting when you see it, it will be a small brown or black bug attached by his legs and mouthparts to your body. Black text are about 4 mm across or bigger and deer ticks or brown ticks about 3 mm across. After biting you may have a small growing red spot which itches somewhat for over subsequent days; you could actually develop a larger round spot. See a doctor immediately. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tick granuloma?: You might have a tick-bite granuloma. It usually develops days or months after the bite and can take months to years to resolve. His might be caused by fragments of the tick still in your skin or might just have been a reaction to the tick’s saliva. Itching is not uncommon. Bacteria and parasites can often co-occur with ticks. ...Read more
Very unlikely: It sounds as if you are worried about lyme disease. Deer ticks are potential carriers of lyme disease, human anaplasmosis and babesiosis. Lyme disease can cause very disabling permanent effects; death has been reported, but would be unusual. Anaplasmosis and babesiosis would not be considered deadly. Here is a link to centers of disease control on lyme: http://www.Cdc.Gov/lyme/. ...Read more
Is dog flea and tick medicine, the kind that gets rid of fleas, ticks, lice and others ok for humans to use?
Anapsid.org/lyme: http://www.anapsid.org/lyme/removingticks.html (how to remove a tick). Using sharp pointed tweezers, or specially made tick tweezers, grasp the tick as close to your skin as possible, as close to its embedded mouthparts as you can. If you squeeze the body or head, you risk compressing the guts and salivary glands and expelling even more organisms through their mouth into ... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you remove a splinter from a toddler?
- How do you treat infection from tick bite?
- How do you remove bags from under eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you get rid of the fish smell from my penis?
- How do you get rid of neck pain from sleeping in the wrong position?
- Removing the gauze after a circumcision
- How do you keep a hemorrhoid from bursting open and leaking puss?
- How do you remove yellow from teeth without hurting enamel?