Doctor insights on:
How Do You Remove Dead Skin On Your Lips
What could possibly be wrong with me if my lips harden like leather and I have to peel the dead skin off daily?
Sometimes after my lip is sweaty their is this white dead skin on my lip and I gently rub it off and it comes out. How can I avoid this from further?
See your doctor: I'm not clear what "dead skin" is referring to but not normal. Would see your doctor for exam and recommendations. ...Read more
What are the risks of removing dead skins of my lips from smoking? What is the best option for my lips to look very natural?
Dead Skin on Lips: The risks of removing dead skin include: bleeding, infection, tenderness, pain, increased sensitivity of the skin and others. Try otc vaniply or aquaphor lip repair. ...Read more
I have nevus in my right face including my lower lip and I notice some dead skins in my lower lip. could it be a sign that my lip is growing?
Last night i tried snus now my lip is painful dry and feel like swolleb. There is also like dead skin at my lip. Dangerous? Cancer from one usingonce?
Theoretically it may: Any repeated trauma can be associated with cancer. Any time the body has to make new cells, there is the chance that it will make a mistake in copying the dna, which in turn could lead to cancer. Lip cancer is much more commonly associated with repeated sunburns, though. So if you are worried about cancer, use a sunscreen chapstick. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to remove dead skin from face with acne?
- How to remove dead skin and moisturize the new skin?
- How to remove dead skin from sunburn?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to remove dead skin from bottom of feet?
- How to remove dead skin from scalp?
- How to remove dead skin from feet at home?
- If u smoke weed how do you remove dark spots from your lips
- Talk to a dermatologist online