Doctor insights on:
How Do You Remove A Hickey
Sign of immaturity: Most would consider a hickey evidence of a person's immaturity. Leaving an obvious sucking blemish is similar to a dog pissing on the ground to mark his/her territory. If you lower yourself to the habits of animals it is somewhat worrisome for your level of social development. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hickey: A hickey is a discolored area on the skin that results when small blood vessels break under the skin, causing a type of bruise (purpura). The appearance will normally change in appearance and color over time. Small red dots (petechiae) may also appear. These types of injuries rarely scar, but may stay discolored for a fair amount of time. Cold compresses and Motrin or Tylenol can help pain. ...Read more
Suction bruises, : It takes several days for the bruising to go away if it is black and blue. If it has two holes in it which looks like a vampire bite, read a vampire book quickly! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get rid of a hickey overnight?
- How deep in the skin do you need to go to remove a corn?
- How do you get rid of a hickey fast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you get rid of a hickey?
- How do you remove a wart?
- How do you remove a splinter from a toddler?
- How do you remove a corn on your foot?
- Talk to a dermatologist online