Doctor insights on:
How Do You Relax Before A Shot
Probably: Hepatitis B is an effective vaccine and all children have been routinely vaccinated since 1991. For adults the usual recommendation is to vaccinate if there is any risk of exposure (healthcare workers, people with immunodeficiency, etc). More recently the vaccine is being offered to all adults. ...Read more
MMR indications: The measles vaccine, commonly combined with immunization against Mumps and Rubella, is recommended to be administered at 1 year and 4 years of age. People who have been inadequately vaccinated according to this schedule and who have been exposed to the measles should be vaccinated within 72 hours to help prevent transmission. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often do you need a tetnus shot?
- How often do you get tetanus shot?
- How often do you get b12 shots?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do muscle relaxers make you feel good?
- Do muscle relaxers get you high?
- How do you prevent a nosebleed before it happens?
- How long do you cramp before miscarriage?
- How do you feel after a flu shot?