Doctor insights on:
How Do You Quickly Heal And Cover A Black Eye
Cold packs: A black eye is basically bruising to the soft tissue around the eye. Like most bruises, ice packs placed on the area can minimize the bruising. This is assuming no injury to the eye itself. Any changes to your vision or increasing pain should be checked by your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long does a severe black eye take to heal? My son was hit with a stick in the eye a month ago and still has a black eye.
Several weeks: He was probably not hit in the eye itself with a stick or things would be a lot worse. I assume he had a thorough eye examination. The black eye is caused by a bleeding around the eye, similar to a black and blue spot on the skin. It may take several weeks to clear. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to cure a black eye quickly?
- How do you get a black eye?
- How to heal a black eye fast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to heal a black eye fast and safe?
- How long will it take for black eye to heal?
- How long will it take for my black eye to heal?
- How do you make a black eye go away?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free