Doctor insights on:
How Do You Qualify For Disability Benefits
Complicated: You must be medically unable to perform the essential functions of your job, nor are you able to perform other gainful employment in order to qualify for social security. Government agencies have an interactive process to advocate or deny disability benefits. ...Read more
Perhaps: Disability is a measurable deficit. You may have to undergo evaluation, examination, testing and other things. A stroke does not have to render one disabled. Discuss with your pcp or see a physiatrist (rehabilitation specialist, not a p s y c h i a t r i s t). Emotional and psychological aspects of stroke come into play as well and may have to be examined, tested and treated. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Possibly: If your crohn's is such that it is not controlled medically or surgically and it keeps your from being gainfully employed then you may have a case for filing for disability. Will this be lifelong? Have your been fully diagnosed and treated to the maximum? There are guidelines for disability and you have to meet those. I hope you don't have to file. Get treated the max and lead a normal life. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Bipolar disorder is among the most common reasons for people to be unable to sustain employment. Bpd symptoms often interfere with the ability to carry out routine daily activities, be on time, or relate well to others. Check with your doctor and an attorney who specializes in disability services. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much fish oil do you need to take for it to be a benefit?
- How do i apply for disability benefits?
- How long do you take antibiotics for lyme before feeling better?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do you have to take microgynon 30 for in order for it to be effective?
- How long do you have to wear night guard for bruxism?
- How long and how often per day should you do steam inhalation for sinusitis?
- How do you eat if they have to cut out your tongue for cancer?
- Talk to a physical medicine and rehab specialist online for free