Doctor insights on:
How Do You Permanently Change Your Eye Color
Can't : No. There is no elective medication to change eye color. In individuals affected by the disease glaucoma, a therapeutic agent used to lower eye pressure, called a prostaglandin analogue, has a side effect of changing iris color. If you need glasses to see well, you could discuss with an ophthalmologist wether contact lenses are right for you. These can be colored. ...Read more
There's a surgery that i know of that changes the eye colour permanently "new iris" it's a pdf approved ;do you recommended it!?If not why?
No: Requires intraocular surgery, any surgery like this has risks. Why put yourself at risk for complications for a cosmetic result? ...Read more
In mild stage open angle glaucoma in 1 eye is it safe to have lasik surgery. Is there a risk it will permanently raise eye pressure & treatment change?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to change your eye color permanently?
- How can you change your eye color?
- How to change your eye color?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can your eye color change when you start wearing glasses?
- Can your eye color change?
- Do glasses change eye color?
- How to change eye color with honey?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free