Doctor insights on:
How Do You No If Ur Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
You are 6 weeks : Which is 1 1/2 months. It is determined by dates or an ultrasound. ...Read more
Menses stopping: If she has had unprotected intercourse, she is at risk. If menstruation stops, this is a strong clue. Some women develop nausea and vomiting early in pregnancy. There are inexpensive over the counter tests for pregnancy which are quite reliable. It takes a while for the abdomen to swell or changes in the breasts to occur. ...Read more
Water: Swimming and water aerobics, in my opinion, are the best exercise options for pregnant women. Balance may be off during pregnancy so water helps with balance for pregnant women. In addition, the pressure of the water helps drive extracellular fluid back into the blood stream and helps with lower extremity swelling during pregnancy. ...Read more
I'm 22weeks pregnant and I heard ur not suppost to go to pools ,how true is that ?and what is ur opinion on it
Depends : It depends on what you are craving. If you are craving red meat or some other high protein, high iron food, you should probably give in. If you are craving sweets, you can probably have some (if you are not diabetic) but maybe not as many as you crave. Some women have "pica" and want to eat dirt or chalk - do not do this, but see your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If cervix is closed how do you get pregnant
- How do you know if you have mrsa in your blood stream but no symptoms?
- How do you know if your birth control has failed and if you might be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know if your pregnant with twins?
- How many calories do you need while pregnant if overweight?
- How do you know if your pregnant while on depo-provera?
- How do you know if your not pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online