Doctor insights on:
How Do You Knows That Someone Have A Low Sperm Count
Clearer: The presence of sperm gives semen its characteristic milky white color. In men who had vasectomy, their semen appears clear. Thus, the lower the sperm count, the clearer the semen would appear. A complete semen analysis will yield a more accurate answer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi temperature: In most cases the cause of low sperm count is unknown. However, conditions that elevate groin temperature (varicocele, hot tub, placing portable computers on thighs) are the culprits. Taking testosterone for low libido can quickly shut down sperm production. Other causes include stress, high prolactin, and chromosome abnormalities and y deletion mutation (if concentration of <5 million/ml). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Get a Semen Analysis: Semen analysis is best done through a fertility clinic or urology office rather than a general medical testing lab. Home sperm tests are not very useful, and you can't tell by looking at your semen. If you're not trying to conceive assume you're fertile; if you and your partner are trying to conceive you should both see a fertility specialist (rei) for testing and individualized treatment. ...Read more
See urologist : There are several causes for having a low sperm count (hormonal problem, testicular failure, pituitary tumor, varicocele, medication, genetic, unexplained, etc.). Best to seek a urological evaluation to possibly determine the cause of a low sperm count. The etiology will determine the best option to correct the problem, if possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it normal for a 49 year old male to have a low sperm count and what is the cause of low sperm count?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you know if a man has a low sperm count?
- How do you get a low sperm count?
- How do you know if your having a growth spurt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know if you have a punctured lung?
- Is there a difference in ejaculation color if you have a low sperm count?
- How do you know if you have a high metabolism?
- How do u know if you have a yeast infection?
- Talk to a urologist online for free