Doctor insights on:
How Do You Know Your Colon Is Clean
Not necessary: The desire to clean the colon relates to ancient medical theories about internal toxicity derived from the colon. The colon, thank you, is fully capable of taking care of itself and needs no cleansing. You can pay a great deal of money to alternate practitioners for colon cleansing but this is money badly spent. If you think you have medical problems, see your family doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Even it there was, it serves no useful purpose. ...Read more
OTC laxatives: If needing to clear the poop out of the colon, the most popular way is just to use otc laxatives that are available in any store. One should talk to one's doctor about such needs, because in some people, there can be a serious disorder blocking the poop in the intestines. ...Read more
FIber and Water: The best way to do so is to increase your fiber and water intake. As a normal adult, a person needs between 25-35 gr of fiber a day with plenty water. THat should be enough to clean your colon naturally and have regular and soft bowel movements. I hope this help. Be well ...Read more
Can you do this cleanse and not have a procedure done just for the purpose if cleaning out you colon?
Why?: 1 time 4 a procedure every 5 years is enough 4 anyone. U can buy mag so4 oyc & sleep by the toilet, and u will b clean. However in doing so u loose electrolytes & if don every week this can cause serious 2 fatal consequences. Stick 2 just doing it b 4 a procedure! high fiber & proper hydration will help things move along, no laxatives! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you know when your baby is hungry while pregnant?
- How do you know when your cold sore is gone?
- How do you know if your nose piercing is infected?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know if your pinky finger is broken?
- How do you know if your gonorrhea is gone?
- How do you know if your tibia is fully healed after a fracture?
- How do you know if your man is fertile?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online