Doctor insights on:
How Do You Know Where Your G Spot Is And How Can You Tell Your Touching It
It's inside vagina: The "graffenburg spot" or "g" spot is in the upper portion of the vagina just in front of the cervix and under the bladder. It forms during 2nd stage female sexual excitement as a firm "tented" spot. It can be felt during that stage by placing a finger inside the vagina and making a "come hither movement" with that finger. It provides pleasure in additon to the clitoris. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
G spot : Contrary to what you read in populr magazines the g spot is a myth. ...Read more
I'm a virgin, but had sexual activities. My ex could insert his finger up the front vaginal wall touching my g-spot, could my hymen be broke?
My penis has no curve, it is straight.I know straight penis can't touch female g spot.So can I give my wife pleasure during sex in future?
Vary position: Vary the angle of penetration, vary your position and use creativity and both of you will be happy. Good luck friend! ...Read more
Try the perineum: For some men, the area between the scrotum and the anus can be massaged as part of sexual play. Firm massage at the point of orgasm can be very pleasant. This area is considered by some to be the male g-spot. Be careful if you have long sharp finger nails! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Searching: Most women have an area in the upper (top) portion of the vagina, about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in back of the pubic bone. I will feel like a soft velvety thickening, on on the top portion. If stroked in a forward movemet ( toward the outside ( come to me finger movement ) it will induce strong sexual sensations. Takes time- varies from woman to woman: you will know it when you find it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you know if your cherry is popped?
- How do you know when your baby is hungry while pregnant?
- How can you tell if your spleen is enlarged?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you tell if your knuckle is broken?
- How do you know when your cold sore is gone?
- How do you know if your nose piercing is infected?
- How can you tell if your thumb is broken?
- What is a conversion disorder how can you tell if someone in your family has it?