Doctor insights on:
How Do You Know When Your Thyroid Medication Is Working
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you know if your thyroid medicine is working?
- How do you know if your thyroid is not working?
- How do you know when your baby is hungry while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know your baby is ok when pregnant?
- How do you know when your partner is fertile?
- How do you know when h plyori is gone out of your system?
- How do you know when your blood sugar is low?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free