Doctor insights on:
How Do You Know When To Take A Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I think im pregnant, how do I know when to take a pregnancy test if i had sex multiple times in the past 2 months ?
Pregnant?: Go to your friendly pharmacist and get a urine test strip which measures beta hcg. Test yourself and if negative, wait 7-10 days and test again. Your local planned parenthood organization will have all sorts of information to inform you about signs and symptoms of pregnancy and help you with any aspect of sexuality. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I gave birth Dec 3rd 2014 and now ive been nauseated and have been feeling bloated also i dont know when to take a pregnancy test?
If my period is irregular and don't have a set day for each month how do I know when to take a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to know if you should take a pregnancy test?
- When do you need to take a pregnancy test
- How do you know when your baby drops during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days late do you take a pregnancy test?
- How long do you wait to take a pregnancy test?
- How many days do you have to wait to take a pregnancy test?
- How long do you got to wait to take a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online