Doctor insights on:
How Do You Know If Your Pregnant With Twins
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Wait: First ultrasound to show two! olden time , - surprise!, . ...Read more
No: You don't have double your vitamins if you are pregnant with twins. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: You need to do an ultrasound. ...Read more
My wife is 3 months pregnant, when it's possible to know if she's pregnant with twins or one baby?
Ultrasound.: If her dating is accurate and she is indeed ~12wks, then getting an ultrasound now will give you a good idea whether it's a singleton or multiple pregnancy. If her dating is unsure, then getting an ultrasound now will also help confirm how far along she is. Congrats and good luck to you two! ...Read more
I am 8 weeks pregnant with twins. when or how will i know if my twins are identical ? they look like they are very close togther but seperate sacs ?
Twin DNA testing: You can not rely on the Sacs. 25 to 30 % of identical twins can have 2 placentas. Separate placentas can develop in monozygotic twins if the fertilized egg splits within 2 days of fertilization. You need DNA Zygosity testing. Twins/ are classifed as identical or fraternal. Monozygotic -1 egg identical twins (1egg fertilized by 1 sperms, splits); Dizygotic =2 eggs- 2sperm fraternal/ nonidentical ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you know if your pregnant with a girl?
- How do you know your pregnant with twins?
- Pregnancy and periods
- How do you know if your birth control has failed and if you might be pregnant?
- How do you know if your mom is pregnant?
- How do you know if your pregnant in your tubes?
- How do you know if your pregnant while on depo-provera?
- How do you know if your not pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online for free