Doctor insights on:
How Do You Know If You Have Testicular Cancer
X-ray vision?: You can't see your testicles without actually opening the scrotum, so i assume that the scrotum is what you're referring to. The scrotum can change in appearance depending on many things, the most common of which is temperature. Infection of the skin, such as cellulitis can also cause a change in color. Check with your doctor. ...Read more
Exam, lab: Exam, lab and ultrasound. Hope this helps. ...Read more
A few: First, an urologist will evaluate and remove the affected testicle. Then, you would see a medical oncologist and maybe also a radiation oncologist (depending on the kind) to get additional treatment if necessary or at least to get follow up. This is a very curable disease even if advanced. Be safe and happy holidays. ...Read more
Self-Exam: You'll find a new lump attached to your testis. If this is present, get with your physician. Less often, one of them is quite a bit larger than its companion, and larger than it used to be. Any doubts, get seen. ...Read more
TESTICULAR LUMP?: If you have a palpable mass on your testicle you should see a doctor so they can determine if you need further evaluation. I wouldn't wait on this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you know if you have skin cancer on your back and butt?
- How do u know if you have cancer?
- How do you know if you have breast cancer yahoo?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know if you have throat cancer?
- How do you know if you have thyroid cancer?
- How do you know if you have cancer that is caused by stress and depression?
- How do you know if you have lymph node cancer?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free