Doctor insights on:
How Do You Know If You Have Pancreatitis
I am desperate to find a doctor who is knowledgeable in pancreatitis in florida! I have been suffering for 3 yrs. If anyone knows a doctor ?
Gastroenterologist: If you have health insurance, you should contact member services at the health plan, not only to find a primary care provider but, depending on your insurance , to get the names of some gastroenterologists who can help. You might consider contacting the doctor who made the diagnosis in the first place as a referring source. Best of luck! ...Read more
Bad Trouble!: Pancreatitis is known as one of the most painful conditions. The name refers to a state of inflammation of the pancreas. The common causes or viral infection, alcohol irritation, triglyceride irritation, and infrequently from a bile stone. Another common cause is simply "unknown" or idiopathic in medical jargon. Treatment is usually pain meds, antibiotics and IV fluids. Nothing by mouth. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many causes: In pancreatitis, enzymes become activated while still in the pancreas, irritating pancreatic cells, causing inflammation and signs and symptoms associated with pancreatitis.Many causes: alcoholism, gallstones, abdominal surgery, certain medications, cigarette smoking, high triglycerides, hypercalcemia, family history of pancreatitis, high levels of hyperparathyroidism, infection, trauma, cystic fibrosis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you know if you have gonorrhoea?
- How do you know if you have a bowel impaction?
- How do you know if you have a miscarrage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know if you have an hernia?
- How do you know if you have crohn disease?
- How do you know if you have nasal polyps?
- How do you know if you have food poisening?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free