Doctor insights on:
How Do You Know If You Have A Dry Socket
Dry socket : There are risks associated with teeth removal like with any other surgery. The dry socket is the most common complication that characterized by dull, aching pain and a bad smell or taste coming from the empty tooth socket. See your dentist for post-op evaluation and dry socket treatment if needed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to tell if u have dry socket?
- How long are you at risk for a dry socket?
- How do you know if you have gonorrhoea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know if you have a miscarrage?
- How do you know if you have an hernia?
- How do you know if you have crohn disease?
- How do you know if you have sickle cell?
- Talk to a dentist online for free