Doctor insights on:
How Do You Know If You Have A Dry Socket
Dry socket : There are risks associated with teeth removal like with any other surgery. The dry socket is the most common complication that characterized by dull, aching pain and a bad smell or taste coming from the empty tooth socket. See your dentist for post-op evaluation and dry socket treatment if needed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Slow healing: It hurts, there is a hole there where bone is exposed and filling it with a sedative dressing makes it feel better. You really can't diagnose it yourself, you need to have a dentist see it. If the pain is not going away or getting worse, get it checked. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you know if you have a punctured lung?
- How do you know if you have a high metabolism?
- How do u know if you have a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know if you have a hairline fracture?
- How do u know if you have a brain tumor?
- How do you know if you have a blood clog in your leg?
- How does a dr know if you have a sinus infection will antibiotics help if you do?
- Talk to a dentist online for free