Doctor insights on:
How Do You Know If You Have A Cold Sore
Not exactly: Most cold sores are caused by a virus while most impetigo is due to bacteria such as staphylococcus. One does not lead to the other. However, if you have a weakened immune system then you may be at risk to develop both of these problems around the same time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It depends to the: immunity of the person who is kissed. A blood test can show if you already have the virus and you are immune to the virus or you do not have the virus and not immune to it. People with hsv (cold sore) virus will sometimes transmit the virus on days when there is no sore. But most of us carry this virus with no symptoms since we were children, thus we already have it and are immune to it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I heard that if you have a cold sore and touch it and then touch an open wound that the wound will get infected. Is this true?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you know if your having a growth spurt?
- How do you know if you have a dry socket?
- If you have a cold sore do you automatically have herpes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know if you have a high metabolism?
- How do u know if you have a yeast infection?
- How do you know if you have a torn meniscus?
- How do you know if you have a hairline fracture?
- Talk to a dermatologist online