Doctor insights on:
How Do You Help Heal A Broken Toe
Time: One needs to make sure that the tendons attached are working, and that there is not much deformity. The toe is stabilized by buddy taping to adjacent toe. A broken toe heals pretty much on its own, but we need to make sure that the toe is well aligned so that it heals without deformity and that the. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you heal a broken rib?
- How do you fix a broken big toe?
- How to heal a broken pinky toe?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long for a broken pinky toe to heal?
- How do broken ribs heal?
- How do you know if pinky toe is broken or just bruised?
- How to do yoga with a broken toe?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free