Doctor insights on:
How Do You Heal Moccasin Type Athletes Foot
Various ways: Firstly, since excessive perspiration and moisture is the cause, keeping feet dry is a must. Wear socks that absorb moisture and change often. Let feet air out when possible. Dry thoroughly after bathing. Powder in shoes can also be helpful. Additionally, topical anti-fungal creams, solutions or sprays may be needed. If a prolonged problem, see a podiatrist. ...Read more
Depends: The type of treatment rendered for athelete's foot (foot fungus) depends on the severity and the type of foot fungus it is. There are several types ranging from topical to oral medication. One important thing to remember is no matter what medication is used, it is important to address the environment that the foot is in and avoid re-infection. Don't forget to disinfect socks as well as shoes! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Athlete's foot: Prevention is better than treatment. In public baths, use slippers to walk around and make sure to wash your feet very well. Do not wear somebody else's socks or tocuh somebody's toes/feet with the disease. There are many otc antifungals that are quite effective. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Moccasin type athletes foot
- Moccasin type athlete's foot
- Moccasin athletes foot treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Moccasin athlete's foot treatment
- How do you get athlete's foot fungus?
- How do you know when athlete's foot is healing?
- What type of doctor do i see for athletes foot?
- Talk to a dermatologist online