Doctor insights on:
How Do You Get Strep Throat
Strep throat: Streptococcal throat infection requires antibiotic therapy. Need to complete the full course of it in order to avoid recurrence of the disease or resulting in complications that follows the infection. Avoid spread by avoiding sharing the same utensils/kissing, close contact for at least 24 hours after starting antibiotic therapy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is strep throat and how do you get it?
- Do you get a fever with strep throat?
- How can you get rid of strep throat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you get strep b in urine?
- What is strep b and how do you get it?
- Group b strep how do you get it
- How do you get group strep b?
- Talk to a pediatrician online